Bath and Body Works - Wall flowers refills,not working.

34 of 79 Bath and Body Works reviews

I just bought 6 new refills for my wall flowers air freshner plug ins.They do not work, they do not pull up the scent from the glass bottles...My wall flowers,the plastic holders are new..

Are you having problems I am calling customer service..My friend has some and hers do not work either...I am going to return them....not a very happy customer..I purchase a lot of items from store..If they don't take care of problem..Well we will see...I am very disappointed,I buy from bath and body all the time..I hope it works....

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Unhappy with product

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
I would like my wall flowers to work.So disappointed that they don't work.Maybe the company can give me new plastic holders?
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Air Freshener
Review category
Cosmetics and Toiletries
review #612852 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Bath and Body Works? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
34 of 79 Bath and Body Works reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 13 #1240194 Saint Louis, Missouri, United States

This happens to me to. The warmer still feels warm, but it doesn't put out the scent. I have gotten new warmers too.

0 0 Reply

Apr 11 #1143238

I bought some new ones and they don't seem to working either. I never smell them even when I come home after being gone for hours.

0 0 Reply
Lala

Mar 25, 2015 #963262 Modesto, California, United States

All bath and body works products have 100% guarantee, if you are not happy with any product, for any reason, with or without receipt, take it back and get a new one or exchange for something else. I have done it many times with no problem.

2 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Bath and Body Works. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Bath and Body Works.
Filing a new complaint about
×