Vero Beach, Florida
3.1K views 4 comments

I just bought 6 new refills for my wall flowers air freshner plug ins.They do not work, they do not pull up the scent from the glass bottles...My wall flowers,the plastic holders are new..

Are you having problems I am calling customer service..My friend has some and hers do not work either...I am going to return them....not a very happy customer..I purchase a lot of items from store..If they don't take care of problem..Well we will see...I am very disappointed,I buy from bath and body all the time..I hope it works....

Review about: Bath And Body Works Air Freshener.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: I would like my wall flowers to work.So disappointed that they don't work.Maybe the company can give me new plastic holders?.

I didn't like: Unhappy with product.

Had an Experience with Bath And Body Works?

Comments

I Got one as a gift, and it's not working.

Saint Louis, Missouri, United States #1240194

This happens to me to. The warmer still feels warm, but it doesn't put out the scent. I have gotten new warmers too.

I bought some new ones and they don't seem to working either. I never smell them even when I come home after being gone for hours.

Lala
Modesto, California, United States #963262

All bath and body works products have 100% guarantee, if you are not happy with any product, for any reason, with or without receipt, take it back and get a new one or exchange for something else. I have done it many times with no problem.