2.3
Turnaround Time

I made a purchase yesterday afternoon at Woodbridge Center mall in NJ. The staff is pleasant with the exception of one particular cashier.

In the end of October my friend and I walked in, she looked us directly in the eyes and did not greet us. The customers that came in after us maybe 30 seconds later were greeted and offered assistance. They happened to be white. Today she rang up my order, she did not greet me, she simply took my money.

When I said “thank you, have a nice day.” She ignored me and proceeded to call the next customer in line. Terrible customer service, she is very unfriendly.

Review about: Bath And Body Works Cashier.

Comments

Maybe you have complained about her before and she is afraid of talking to you. Or maybe another employee had already greeted you so she didn't think it was necessary?

At my store, customers complain if all the employees greet them cause they claim we're harrassing them when we're just doing our jobs. I've personally had mean customers tell me I need to stop greeting them in such a "cheery" manner when my boss specifically tells us we HAVE to be cheery.

It's a no-win situation for us employees. If people don't want any interactions, then they should just shop online.