filters

Please bring back Malibu lotion and scents. The best ever
4.7
Turnaround Time

Bath And Body Works - Samples

I constantly get emails stating your sending me samples but all it is is surveys. I’m sick of doing surveys over and over and over again and never getting anything. If you don’t have a shipment ready to send me then stop sending the emails stating you do. It takes up time. I am a great customer of yours and really I do deserve free samples. But if I keep getting these emails to spend 20 minutes answering that I have already answered i’m Going to stop

Bath And Body Works in Fenton, Michigan - Red residue under cabinet

Bath And Body Works - Red residue under cabinet
Bath And Body Works - Red residue under cabinet
I’ve noticed that some of my wallflowers are leaking red oil. And they are not red. Also left a reddish/brown film under my cabinets which I have not been able to clean off. Never using these again.
3.5
I liked
  • Like most of the candles
I didn't like
  • Residue under my cabinets from wallflowers

Bath And Body Works - Bad customer service

I ordered Christmas gifts on 12/9/18. They advertised free shipping on all orders . I couldn’t get the free shipping code to work, but placed my order anyway. It never came. I tracked it and it was all Over the map. I call the company 12/ 22/18 and they said the order had come back to them ???? The company didn’t bother to notify me. So now I am short Christmas gifts! I have gone to the freehold location and they have had 1 cashier on a Saturday morning during the holiday. I will never purchase from them again. I use to spend an easy $500 a year with them
2.7

Bath And Body Works - Velvet Tuberose

This was one of your BEST scents and so many others loved it as much as I did before you discontinued it. Please, please bring it back so I can buy alot of it

Bath And Body Works - Money taken

They charged my debit card for an order i did not place. I have talked to so many different people and none of them will fix it. Everytime i give them the info they need, then they need more. They told me until i proved it wasn't my charge, they would not return the money. All I have is the bank charge, no email for order confirmation. So how do i prove it?
2.0
Turnaround Time

Bath And Body Works - Never received my order but charged my card

What happened to my order never sent me an email of the tracking number are anything

Bath And Body Works - Case #4668465 refund for double charge on debit card

November 23 2018 Beaumont, TX store charged my debit card $47.09 twice. I called 11/26/2018 and was told I had to wait a week. Called 12/3/2018 given case # and told it would be reviewed and would take 3-10 days. Called 12/17/2018 and was told a refund was issued 12/6/2018 and accepted by my bank. My bank has no record and there is no refund on my account history. Called again and got fax number. A copy of my checking account history from 11/23-12/17/2018 was faxed today, 12/18/2018. No one has called me. I just talked to Amber and she promised to call me when she finds my fax. I am done with your stores. I have loved the products, but will NEVER again purchase from you.
Reply to reviews
on the 25th of November i order some products but forgot to put in the discount code so instead of getting the products at $5.50 i was charge at the higher price so as soon as i saw what had happen i called and cancel, the person i spoke to then say it was cancel and i...
3.5

Phone:
(800) 395-1001

Bath And Body Works Products and Services

Bath And Body Works - Mixed up order

Hi, I was sent a package belonging to someone else with 5 trial size hand sanitizers. I have her name, address and phone number and she has mine. With identity fraud rampant, I would like a call back immediately! Big mistake on your end!