I received an email for a buy 3 get 3 sale at Bath and Body Works.I went to the store that I always go to, which always has the sales that are emailed to me, and was told it wasn't being ran at their store.

I read the fine print and the email stated in stores only except stores in Canada. That would mean all US stores!! She was rude and said "I could honor it, but this is the kinda thing that could make me lose my job." So I left and am planning on going to another store in town. I consider myself a great customer for this store.

I usually spend way more than I should and they just lost a sale because of this.

I do not understand how their store would not be running the same sale unless the email stated it was only at participating stores.

Had an Experience with Bath And Body Works?

Comments

all emails do state that sales are subject to change without notice.it's rare, but it happens.

Fine print my dear....

fine print.Read it.

Manassas, Virginia, United States #813390

Sometimes Bbw runs promotional tests in select stores.This means they run different promos than their balance of company.

However we are supposed to honor the better deal if a customer asks for it.I hope the other store was more helpful!