Turnaround Time

Bath & Body Works Direct Bath & Body Works Direct Contacts & Information Posted: Dec 15, 2017 by Karen Cruz Lost my order Complaint Rating: 0 % with 1 votes Contact information: New Rochelle, New York United States I am really upset because I placed an order November 24th they charged me the 1st time on November 30 then they charged me one more time december 12th. Today is the 15 of December and I still have not received my order.

I just called and they tell me they lost my order. Without even notified me by email or mail, so if I would have not call they would have never contact me first in my opinion this is very unprofessional. Second the lady that was with me on the phone was very unrespectul did not even apologize or did anything for me just said. She would place the order again BUT did not had one item in stock.

Which is not my fault one more time. Then when I asked to speak to the manager she never let me spoke to the manager. Just told me that would give me a refund and ship the order again BUT now that she sent me the email confirmation she just order 4 out of 6 of my items so the order it's still incomplete. This it's a really bad customer service.

I would never order from this page again.

Since did not care about the bad satisfaction your customers get. My name is Karen Cruz my order number they lost its 07874401 I want someone to contact me at 6464693796

Review about: Bath And Body Works Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments