1.5

Earlier this month I was in purchasing some lotion and soap for a birthday present.They were having a sale, blue signs up all over.

When I got to the register I noticed an item rang up incorrectly, I pointed out the sign and the cashier and only other associate in the store quickly removed two signs and said it was the sale from the day before and they couldn't honor it...this was 5pm the next day. I didn't noricr any date on the sign either, nor should I had to be checking for dates on their shelves. Shame on them, and customer service who I immediately called only said 'sorry, well make sure it doesn't happen again'.

I did not buy the product in question because the sale price they had it tagged for was the reason I was getting it as an extra gift item.I will not be returning to a store that picks and chooses who to sell what items to at whatever price.

Review about: Bath And Body Works Lotion.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

The only thing "illegal" about this, is you expecting us to believe you noticed the pricing on the old sign, but didn't notice the date! You were trying to pull a fast one & didn't get what you wanted. You are what is known as a "scammer".