1.5

Earlier this month I was in purchasing some lotion and soap for a birthday present. They were having a sale, blue signs up all over.

When I got to the register I noticed an item rang up incorrectly, I pointed out the sign and the cashier and only other associate in the store quickly removed two signs and said it was the sale from the day before and they couldn't honor it...this was 5pm the next day. I didn't noricr any date on the sign either, nor should I had to be checking for dates on their shelves. Shame on them, and customer service who I immediately called only said 'sorry, well make sure it doesn't happen again'.

I did not buy the product in question because the sale price they had it tagged for was the reason I was getting it as an extra gift item. I will not be returning to a store that picks and chooses who to sell what items to at whatever price.

Review about: Bath And Body Works Lotion.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

The only thing "illegal" about this, is you expecting us to believe you noticed the pricing on the old sign, but didn't notice the date! You were trying to pull a fast one & didn't get what you wanted. You are what is known as a "scammer".

to Megan #1487501

And you Megan are obviously a lazy & arrogant, minimum wage Bath and Body Works employee who failed to do their job of taking the signs down. I have experienced the same situations with B&BW which is why I am on this site.

This person is not trying to scam anyone. B&BW was clearly in the wrong. I noticed that each person (who complained on this site) was attacked by some condescending jerk like yourself who comments. So I can only assume they are B&BW employees....like yourself....

doing the attacking.....unless your life is so pathetic you don't have anything better to do. Ever heard of the Federal Trade Commission & BBB?? Well they can step in on situations like this if they get enough complaints about Bath and Body Works. I do not blame this customer for being aggravated.

She should have done what I do in situations like this....rip the signs up all over the counter. I mean you guys should not mind if the signs are old, right? Remember this.....people can always take their business elsewhere. PLENTY of retailers who thought they were above and beyond going out of business have needed to close up shop....or a variety of their stores....in the last few years.

And B&BW is no different. Keep pulling garbage like this on customers & useless employees like you will be working in the stock room at Wal-Mart eventually. There are plenty of places to buy high quality lotions, candles and soap.....

and the public are independent shoppers. Have a good day:0)