2.2

i sent a couple of items for refund to bath body works.first of all they don't let you return the items in the store, if u want refund in the original form of payment.

they ask you to mail the items and pay for shipping. i wanted my money back and not store credit. i spent a lot of money on shipping the heavy box via priority mail just to make sure they reach safely. all this only because i do not like store credit with its limitations.

i like to get my money back. i get an email after a week saying they have refunded me for half the items but have not refunded me for two items in that box. unfortunately for me the most expensive item in the box happens to be one of them. So now my items are gone.

they reuse to refund me for them because they say we didnt 'find' them AND i ended up paying for refund shipping. No company has ever ripped me off this much. if this is how they choose to leave this issue and then i'm absolutely done with this brand forever and i don't think i will ever stop cribbing about this. i didnt expect this from BBW.

i was in awe of most of their products until this.but there is nothing worse than bad customer service.

Review about: Bath And Body Works Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I liked: Product variety and sales.

I didn't like: Customer service, Return policy, Loss of item meant for return.

Had an Experience with Bath And Body Works?

Comments