I'm very disappointed in B & B work, I placed an order on 12/2 17 the money was drafted from my account on 12/13/17 received email that my order was shipped on 12/13/17 with a tracking # after several days of not receiving my order I tried to track it and it didn't have any information available, long wait time on call.I finally was able to speak with an agent this today 12/26/17, he preceded to tell me my order was ready for shipping and the get this UPS didn't come for pick up, then in the same conversation he informed me that 6 of the 9 items that I ordered was out of stock and he could credit me and I can reorder when items are restocked therefore paying a different price than what I originally paid when I placed my order on 12/2/17, can someone please tell me if my order was ready for shipment how is it that part of my order was unavailable at the time I inquired about the delayed receiving of my order.

Needless to say I'm very upset with Bath and Body Works at this time, customer service is not great online.Maria, Monroeville, AL

I didn't like: Did not receive my order.

Comments