I'm very disappointed in B & B work, I placed an order on 12/2 17 the money was drafted from my account on 12/13/17 received email that my order was shipped on 12/13/17 with a tracking # after several days of not receiving my order I tried to track it and it didn't have any information available, long wait time on call. I finally was able to speak with an agent this today 12/26/17, he preceded to tell me my order was ready for shipping and the get this UPS didn't come for pick up, then in the same conversation he informed me that 6 of the 9 items that I ordered was out of stock and he could credit me and I can reorder when items are restocked therefore paying a different price than what I originally paid when I placed my order on 12/2/17, can someone please tell me if my order was ready for shipment how is it that part of my order was unavailable at the time I inquired about the delayed receiving of my order.

Needless to say I'm very upset with Bath and Body Works at this time, customer service is not great online. Maria, Monroeville, AL

I didn't like: Did not receive my order.

Comments

If they have you a tracking number, you need to follow this up with UPS. Once the item has shipped, the carrier is responsible for the delivery.

A lot of items go out of stock during Christmas time.

This is normal. Maybe you should have placed your order sooner so that your items would have been in stock...