I went in Bath and Body this weekend to get some Fall Shower Gel and to my disappointment I find that the only Fall Shower Gels that they have are in a different bottle and they are $18 or $18.50 and they bring the same amount as the other bottles that are like $12.50 and on top of that there are only like 3 maybe 4 scents. I have shopped for many years at bath and body and I like to get the different scents for the different seasons and Fall being my favorite season I was really disappointed.

Is this the way they are going to come from now on or will it return to the same way it was before?

Looking forward to a response. Carmen

Review about: Bath And Body Works Body Wash.

Reason of review: Changing the bottle of the Fall Scents that are the same size as the ones before and charging $18.50 vs $12.50 and only having 3 or 4 Fall Scents.

Comments

As with ANY business, the prices CAN go up at ANY given time because they can do this by law! I wish I could still buy gasoline for my car for 99 cents like I did in the 90's.

But guess what??? I can't because PRICES GO UP!

Just like the cost of living goes up. Get with the times & if you don't like it....well don't shop there!