Newington, Georgia

I brought several wallflower refills and a plugins which were very expensive!And I am highly upset that I can't smell the scent at all in my small dorm room!

I have tried putting in a different refill even when the first refill was still half full just to see if it was that particular refill that wasn't working and it wasn't!

I still couldn't smell anything!I don't know if it's the wallflower brand or what but it's a HUGE rip off and I will not be purchasing it again!

Review about: Bath And Body Works Wallflowers Air Freshener Refill.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Bath And Body Works?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Luminess Air Airbush Makeup Review Luminess Air "They sound nice when you first call but they have messed up on my order and sent me parts ( not the complete machine) but I do not own the..." Read more Younique Jordan Philbeck And Kelly Owens Awful Presenters Review Younique " Due to the absolute heinous remarks made my Jordan Philbeck and Kelly Owens on a LIVE Facebook video I am leaving Younique! I will never recommend Younique to any of..." Read more Bath And Body Works Black Cherry Merlot Air Freshener Review from Amarillo, Texas Bath And Body Works "I bought the new Black Cherry Merlot Wallflower fragrance refill. I screwed the cap off and it literally splashed on my face and in my mouth. It has a..." Read more DO NOT BUY FROM FINGERCOMBER.COM!! Fingercomber "DO NOT ORDER FROM FINGERCOMBER.COM!!! They are a HORRIBLE company who will rob you blind and send you ***!! I purchased 3 units totaling $200 from them through PayPal. I..." Read more Lasership - DRIVERS ARE IDIOTS Lasership " Horrible lazy lying workers. They claim they attempted to deliver my package two days in a row i was suppose to go out of town canceled it because package..." Read more Eharmony customer service 1.844.238.8666 eharmony customer service phone number Eharmony "eharmony customer service phone number eharmony customer service eharmony contact eharmony phone number eharmony customer service number www eharmony com customer service eharmony com phone number www eharmony com contact..." Read more Certplex Actualtests - Unlimited access Certplex Actualtests "I purchase unlimited access in March 2016, on 7/19/17 i tried to access the new A+ exam to prepare myself and I had access to nothing. I reached out to..." Read more Gm Parts Giant - Terrible communication; late shipping Gm Parts Giant "One week after I placed the order, I received a notification that a few parts would be backordered. Two weeks after this email and one week after the latest "eta"..." Read more