Bath And Body Works Wallflowers Air Freshener Refill Review from Newington, Georgia
I brought several wallflower refills and a plugins which were very expensive!And I am highly upset that I can't smell the scent at all in my small dorm room!
I have tried putting in a different refill even when the first refill was still half full just to see if it was that particular refill that wasn't working and it wasn't!
I still couldn't smell anything!I don't know if it's the wallflower brand or what but it's a HUGE rip off and I will not be purchasing it again!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Bath And Body Products
- Bath And Body Works Wallflowers Air Freshener Refill
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "I am an 18 year old girl with long, wavy, brown hair (can be seen in the picture). My hair tends to get a little frizzy but nothing to hard..."
- "I started using R+F at the end of this past May. I was so impressed with my personal results within (3 days), that I decided to join to get a..."
- "I purchased the Garnier "Blow Dry Perfector" kit that claims to keep your hair sleek and easier to blow-dry for up to 7 washes. Here's just the tip of..."
- "All website, email, and Appliance Deliver Terms and Conditions data clearly states delivery and haul away of old appliance are included in the delivery package. False. I ordered a dishwasher,..."
- "The company Hole in One Clearing House Dennis Chase owner continues to slander and slag others in their industry in order to deflect from their own inefficiencies which include ripping..."
- "I had my account deactivated today after putting in countless hours.I am a mother of 17month old baby girl which is the reason I even used Swagbucks. I was using..."
- "I bought a $14.00 pair of earrings that looked beautiful on their website. They looked stunning, and I was so excited to get them. I got them in the mail..."
- "I stopped in for my regular 3000 mile oil change and of course they did the usually upsale. Normally I try to do one additional thing each time, this time..."