Turnaround Time

I was returning some things, due to allergies on my husband's part and then a few that caused instant migraine for me.I returned a gift set that was I think Honolulu Sun (not sure if this is the complete correct name,) but when I did, the manager accused me of stealing!

She accused me in front of the entire crowded store, she was very loud, demanding and rude. She said the gift set had a sanitizer in there too,I went round with her, only to let her know, this was how I purchased it, and there was no tag saying what it was (mine had a mini shower gel, lotion and fragrance mist, and that was the only one we saw, because my husband picked it up for me. I couldn't get her to understand that I will not keep something that gives me migraines, she kept saying she wont return it without this sanitizer, I kept calm and explained again that it didnt come with it, that I never removed the gift set from the shopping bag, she finally slammed it down on her back counter and gave us the money back.

So upset and embarrassed, she is a manager!Her name is Billy and we go to the Mansfield, Ohio location.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Bath And Body Works. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Bath And Body Works to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Bath And Body Works and bath and body works manager for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Bath And Body Works?

Comments

Your claims are BS. Nobody who works at BBW has ever acted that way and I go to the SAME store in Ohio! Liar!

to Anonymous Avon Lake, Ohio, United States #1194659

no need to call people names. im sure she didnt get on here to make a false claim.

to Anonymous Bartlett, Illinois, United States #1334378

June 28th, making accusations against someone is wrong. You are acting so mean and nasty. people like you don't know how too grown up.