1.9

The last 2 times I placed an order they did not go through!Not only this but I am a HUGE candle fan!

Why is there so much candle left with no wick left!? It seems like the prices go up and you're giving less wax! Extremely aggravating! Also I know that all the newer scents are just sloppy made up things from previous seasons, like merci Paris is nothing more than marshmallow fireside, and summer boardwalk is simply leftover fall scents.

I am just so disappointed in the quality of the products! I have so many glass jars that I should still be able to burn but can't bcz as I said no wick! I totally get the fire hazard so it goes out when close to the bottom but this is ridiculous! I have an inch an a half of candle left I can't burn!

I've spent a lot of money at these stores bath and body/ white barn, i can't even express how upsetting this is because I truly am a candle lover but this is truly a shame!I didn't want to take my business else where, but at this rate I have no choice this is highway robbery!

Review about: Bath And Body Works Candle.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Bath And Body Works?

Comments

amandafleming64_13
Cleveland, Ohio, United States #1349449

Trying to add photo unable to do so, I'd love to show the wasted wax I can no longer burn!